School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn — and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyotas through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
To qualify for the Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. College Graduate Rebate Program, you must:
- Have proof of graduation from an accredited four-year college, university, registered nurse program, graduate from an accredited two-year college or graduated within the next six-months; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of graduation from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF [National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation]); or graduate from any other two-year post-secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your degree to take advantage of the program; or
- Have proof of completion of an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). In all cases, you will have two years from receipt of your certificate to take advantage of the program; and
- Lease or finance the purchase of a new Toyota vehicle (the “Vehicle”): The maximum terms eligible for the College Graduate Rebate Program are up to 60 months for Retail contracts and up to 36 months on Leases or Preferred Option contracts (where available); The term may extend to 72 months on the special APR program for retail transactions; and
- Be approved for credit by, and lease or finance the purchase of the Vehicle through, the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). All obligations on your credit report must have been paid within 60 days of the due date and your credit report must not show more than $1,000 in total charge-offs during the last 24 months; and
- At contract signing furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of purchase with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and Vehicle payments on retail installment sales contract or lease.
College Graduate Finance Program is valid on the lease or finance (including preferred option) of select new untitled Toyota models or on Toyota Certified Used Vehicles. College Graduate Rebate is only available on new untitled Toyota Camry GAS (excl. Hybrid), Corolla, Prius (excl. Plug-in Hybrid), Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma and Yaris vehicles. (TCUVs are not eligible for the Rebate Program). The College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. Qualified customers must be enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School (as defined below) and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two years from the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following Eligible Schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year college, university or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted as proof: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; OR (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter from college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present employment or proof of future employment when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. Rebate will be applied on lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. Not compatible with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. Rebate valid on contracts executed between January 4, 2017 and October 2, 2017. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs may not be available in all states. On eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. Compatible with the special APR program up to specified number of months on the Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model). See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.
$500 Military Cash Allowance offer for active/inactive reserves duty U.S. Military personnel on all Toyota vehicles.
Eligible customers must be in current active or inactive Reserves duty status in the U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. Military inactive reserves (Ready Reserve) that are part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, and Inactive National Guard.
See dealer for full details
Inspired by your courage and commitment, we are offering a $500 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel.1 This rebate can be used toward any new Toyota vehicle purchased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
Because the sacrifices don’t stop at the front lines we are also extending our Military Rebate offer to household members of eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star families.
The Military Rebate offer is available to:
1. - U.S. military personnel
2. - Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
3. - U.S. military retirees (within 1 year of retirement)
4. - U.S. military veterans (within 1 year of discharge)
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
1. - Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
2. - Receive a qualifying salary
3. - Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer
$500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts dated from January 6, 2015 through October 2, 2017. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your Toyota; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.