Right Price. Right Quality. Right Now.
The Toyota Express Maintenance Difference
Why is servicing your vehicle important?
Regular maintenance is essential to obtaining the highest level of performance, safety and reliability from your Toyota.It can also increase your vehicle's resale value. With proper maintenance and care, your vehicle will last longer and deliver more dependable, economical performance. In addition to scheduled maintenance, your vehicle requires ongoing general maintenance such as fluid checks and visual inspection. Following the manufacturer's recommendations will allow you to enjoy maximum reliability and peace of mind from your Toyota for many years to come.
What are the benefits of using synthetic oil?
Genuine Toyota Motor Oil 0W-20 is specifically formulated for your Toyota to meet the requirements of today's new engine technology:
- It improves fuel economy by increasing the efficiency of your engine's oil system - more miles per gallon
- It reduces engine friction and provides uniform lubrication throughout the engine to help prevent engine deposits - more engine protection
- It helps to protect the engine during extreme operating conditions
- It provides a quicker oil flow to critical parts of the vehicle resulting in faster starts and better overall engine protection over a wide variety of temperatures - more stability under a wide range of temperature conditions
- It is easier on the environment and your wallet. For many consumers, the change to synthetic oil permits extending the oil drain intervals,which means a reduced waste stream and cost of ownership