Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people. We are frequently looking for qualified:
- Sales professionals
- Accounting personnel
- Clerical/Administrative personnel
- Service personnel
- Lot attendants
Automotive Wholesale Parts Sales Associate
Pedersen Toyota is looking for a Wholesale Parts Sales Associate/Counterperson to work with existing wholesale accounts as well as develop new accounts.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service, computer, and phone skills. Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task while staying positive and upbeat in a team atmosphere. Time will be split between outside sales and counter sales. Automotive experience is a must.
Duties to include:
- Developing relationships with wholesale accounts new and existing.
- Designing programs to assist accounts.
- Develop existing and new sales programs.
- Work retail parts counter part-time.
- Assist with inventory control.
Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug screen and background checks. This is a full-time permanent position Monday-Friday 7:30am -5:30pm with some Saturdays 7:30am-5:30pm. Benefits after 90 days.
Please apply in person at Pedersen Toyota parts department, no phone calls.
Automotive Service Technician
Pedersen Toyota is looking for Automotive Technicians in Fort Collins.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
- To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
To apply, submit form below.