To our valued guests,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Pedersen Toyota-Volvo. We take great honor in being your dealership for all your automotive needs and your safety and well-being is our top priority. In response to the growing concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we wanted to share with you that our dealerships are open and we are taking the following steps to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy during this time:
• Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitization: Our daily cleaning crew has enhanced their cleaning routine to do a deep clean of our facilities to include sanitizing high-touch areas such as keyboards, telephones, door handles, desks and common guest areas.
• Greetings: We have advised all our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While this is out of the ordinary to our customary welcome of guests by our employees, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading the illness. The smile and great customer service will continue!
• Supplies: We have and will continue to add additional hand sanitizer and cleansing wipes in our facilities for use by both our team members and guests.
• Guest Vehicles: As always, our dealership porters and technicians have been instructed to use plastic seats covers and floor mats on all guest vehicles. These items will not be removed until the work is complete and the vehicle is delivered to you. Our employees will also be wearing a new set of gloves for every vehicle they come in contact with.
• Test Drives: Our dealership sales staff will be wiping down and sanitizing all vehicles immediately after test drives. In addition, if you are more comfortable test driving and not coming into the dealership, we are offering test drives at your home or office.
• Employee Health: We are providing ongoing information to our staff to make sure they stay healthy and are mandated to stay home if they are not feeling well. We have communicated the importance of washing hands regularly and practicing safe habits. All of these practices are at the direction of the CDC, Colorado Department of Health and Environment and Larimer County Department of Health.
While there is a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are thankful that you have trusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicles. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will update you with any new information on our company policies.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.