The 2018 Toyota Avalon Is Luxury and Style for Budget-Savvy Shoppers
You want heads to turn as you drive by. The feeling you get when you drive a stylish and posh new car is intoxicating. In the full-size sedan market, a large disparity exists between the low-cost full-size sedan for the family and the luxury full-size car. And it used to be that if you wanted the luxury experience, the price tag reflected it. With the 2018 Toyota Avalon, you can get the high-end experience without the sticker shock.
Excellence in Elegance
One look at the Toyota Avalon evokes a reaction. It’s beyond just stylish. It commands respect as it owns the road authoritatively. The 2018 Toyota Avalon’s grille is uncluttered and striking with long horizontal slats. Flashes of chrome trim add to its prestige status, both in the grille
center section, the badges, and window trim. 17-inch alloy wheels are the standard while 18-inch premium alloy wheels help set the Toyota Avalon apart in motion.
The experience truly takes off when you sit inside the 2018 Toyota Avalon. It feels even more spacious than a full-size sedan, and it’s blessed with high-end materials and conveniences.
- At all trim levels – including the entry-level XLE trim – the Toyota Avalon includes leather-trimmed seating surfaces with multi-stage heated front seats. Upper trim levels receive perforated leather seats with heated and ventilated front seats as well as heated rear seats.
- Wood-grain style interior trim gives the Toyota Avalon a top-tier feel, just like luxury German full-size cars.
- Entune Audio Plus with connected Navigation App is standard, impressing even the discerning audiophile. Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite adds to the experience, or choose the 11-speaker Entune Premium JBL Audio system
inthe Limited trim for the best sound system possible.
- Power rear window sunshades are available at the highest trim level, offering the premium options that luxury sedans tens of thousands more expensive offer also.
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging is an option for connected users, keeping devices fully charged without a tangle of wires.
Among all the features, there’s one thing you won’t notice: noise from outside. The 2018 Toyota Avalon is strategically insulated to make the interior quiet and serene, as it should be.
Satisfy Your Wild Side
Blip the throttle once and you’ll want to – need to – let loose. The 2018 Toyota Avalon’s standard engine is a 3.5-liter DOHC V6 with Dual
VVTi, making 268 horsepower and 248 lb.-ft. of torque. That moves the Avalon in a good way. Paired to the V6 is a six-speed automatic transmission, and three driving modes (Eco, Normal, and Sport) let the driver make the most of their drive in any situation.
Perhaps you prefer an environmentally-conscious option. The 2018 Toyota Avalon also comes in a hybrid powertrain. Toyota’s Hybrid Synergy Drive system combines an Atkinson-cycle 2.5-liter four-cylinder with a high-torque electric motor doesn’t compromise performance for efficiency, putting up 200 horsepower. It enables the Toyota Avalon to obtain up to an EPA-estimated 40 miles per gallon.
Safety in Every Circumstance
Toyota always remains committed to safety, and it’s prevalent in the Avalon. With the ACE body structure, 10 standard airbags, and Toyota Safety Sense – P as standard equipment, you’ll be secure no matter what unexpected things may happen on the road.
The 2018 Toyota Avalon is a premium full-size sedan without the premium price tag. See it for yourself at your local dealer in Fort Collins, CO, Pedersen Toyota.