Peace of mind with every new vehicle.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important
to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan1 with the purchase or lease of
every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside
assistance2 is also included for 2 years, regardless of mileage.
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your
Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota
will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers: 3
• Inspect and adjust all fluid levels
• Replace engine oil and oil filter 4
• Rotate Tires
• Multi-point vehicle inspection
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance5 for those days when you need a tire
changed, or a door unlocked.
24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
• Battery jump starts
• Tire service
• Emergency fuel delivery
• Lockout protection
• 1Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
• 2Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
• 3Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
• 4Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
• 5Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever
comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the
continental U.S. and Alaska.