Automotive Wholesale Parts Sales Associate
Pedersen Toyota is looking for a Wholesale Parts Sales Associate/Counterperson to work with existing wholesale accounts as well as develop new accounts.
Qualified candidates must have excellent customer service, computer, and phone skills. Must be detail oriented and be able to multi-task while staying positive and upbeat in a team atmosphere. Time will be split between outside sales and counter sales. Automotive experience is a must.
Duties to include:
- Developing relationships with wholesale accounts new and existing.
- Designing programs to assist accounts.
- Develop existing and new sales programs.
- Work retail parts counter part-time.
- Assist with inventory control.
Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a drug screen and background checks. This is a full-time permanent position Monday-Friday 7:30am -5:30pm with some Saturdays 7:30am-5:30pm. Benefits after 90 days.
Please apply in person at Pedersen Toyota parts department, no phone calls.
Automotive Collision Estimator
Pedersen's Collision Center is BUSY and looking for an experienced Auto Collision Estimator.
- 1-3 years of Auto Collision Estimating Experience
- Familiar with DRP guidelines
- Ability to write complete and accurate estimates
- Able to re-create estimates from Audatex & Mitchell
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Computer Savvy and proficient in office software
- Effectively manage multiple projects independently
- Must have valid drivers License
To apply, submit form below, please include resume.
Automotive Service Technician
Pedersen Toyota is looking for Automotive Technicians in Fort Collins.
• Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
• Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
• Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
• High School diploma
• Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
• Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
• Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
• A fast learner
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Team Player
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Ensures that customers cars are kept clean
• To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
• Ability to identify problems quickly
• Good knowledge of automobiles
• Effective analytical and communication skills
• Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
• Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
• Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
To apply, submit form below.
Pedersen Toyota has an outstanding opportunity in its Sales Department for a highly driven, self-motivated individual. If you are a competitor who likes a challenge and gets results, this position offers great earning and advancement potential. Being confident, independent, and driven to win is critical. Tap into the growth and success enjoyed by our dynamic dealership. You must be able to multi-task, handle pressure, work well with people and thrive in a time-sensitive environment. Previous sales experience preferred, but training is offered for the right candidate.
To apply, submit form below.